I had been a computer programmer by profession since the late 80's and lately indulged in web development. What impressed me most is when I had my projects implemented and got high ratings among the peers and the administrators in my work place. That was the time I need to improved my web development skills and it took me sometime to fully design a very simple inquiry system website done in PHP/mySQL but nevertheless though it was not published but still it got good ratings from our administrators for the job well done.

As I do searches for better templates I came across templates for blog sites. I thought at first that they work the same as with the websites, but they weren't. I asked myself as to what precisely is a blog and the purpose of writing a blog? I tried to read blogs of others but didn't find much interest in the content maybe I'm looking for a much better topic that suits my needs.

As I go along reading blogs and started to dig with it every time I'm online, I found out that blogging is the best way to express yourself and let others know all about you, your interest, what you love to do, what you want, and everything else under the sun. This is also one way of interacting with other people globally. Some blogs have links to other sites purposedly to promote a site, a product, services or to another blog site. And what made it more interesting is that you have eventually created a conversation with others by posting comments.

There are lots of reference materials or articles to post to your own blog and if you are creative enough and love to write then it is much better than copying the works of others and besides you will gain more respect and trust from others if it is really you who write an article in your blog.

More updates to come...

Related article: